2 Day Sandal Making Course - £200
Bristol 19th & 20th May
Running 10am - 5 pm both Satuday & Sunday
These are 2 day weekend courses in which you will create your own unique leather Sandals.
We provide all the tools and materials & we have plenty of different colours & textures of leather which can be used to create your perfect three strap sandal as well as leather paints to decorate with surface design.
~There are very limited spaces with only 5 places per course~
We encourage you to develop some ideas about the surface design you would like on to your sandals before arriving, bringing any imagery or reference material which will help you create a pair of amazing sandals which you will cherish for ever.
You can make your sandals from a U.K. size 3 - 13
What will be covered
- Sizing & orientating your pattern pieces
- surface design & hand painting the leather
- Embossing and embellishing to personalise your slippers
- Stitch down construction & soling
- Insocks & cushioning
- sanding & finishing
- We provide all the leather
- All the tools
- Leather paints
- A written diagram handout for future reference
- Tea, coffee and biscuits
- No Lunch - but there are plenty of lovely options within a walking distance of both of our course locations.
We have so often been on courses where you learn techniques using expensive tools and machinery only to find back at home and wanting to develop our skills we were at a total loss to continue;
So we have decided to teach the course using a selection of inexpensive hand tools which with only a little investment means that you could carry on developing your skills if so desired.